The available improvements are split into ‘primary’ and ‘secondary’ measures. The voucher must be used to install at least one primary measure.
• Solid wall insulation (internal or external); cavity wall insulation
• Under-floor insulation (solid floor, suspended floor)
• Loft insulation; flat roof insulation; pitched roof insulation; room in roof insulation
• Insulating a park home
Low carbon heat
These low carbon heating measures are covered by the voucher:
• Air source heat pump; ground source heat pump
• Solar thermal (liquid filled flat plate or evacuated tube collector)
• Biomass boiler
• Hybrid heat pump
If your customer installs at least one primary measure, their voucher can be used to help cover the cost of a secondary measure.
The amount they get towards the cost of secondary measures cannot exceed the amount they got for primary measures. Customers can only redeem vouchers for secondary measures once they have installed and redeemed vouchers for the primary measure.
These secondary measures are covered by the voucher:
Windows and doors
• Draught proofing
• Double or triple glazing (where replacing single glazing)
• Secondary glazing (in addition to single glazing)
• Energy efficient replacement doors (replacing single glazed or solid doors installed before 2002)
Heating controls and insulation
• Hot water tank thermostat
• Hot water tank insulation
• Heating controls (such as, appliance thermostats, smart heating controls, zone controls, intelligent delayed start thermostat, thermostatic radiator valves)
Costs covered by the voucher