We champion of our Registered Businesses – the businesses that can be trusted to do the ‘right thing.’ We offer a range of benefits to help these competent, quality-minded organisations offer their customers the best available service and protection.
Consumer protection is at the heart of what TrustMark does as an organisation; ensuring consumers have the most comfort, choice and confidence when choosing traders to work in or around their homes.
Key Consumer Benefits
- Delivering confidence, comfort and choice through Government Endorsed Quality
- A level playing field of quality and assurance, regardless of the type of trade you are seeking to engage
- Enhanced protection through our network of Scheme Providers and Trading Standards integration in the event that things do go wrong
- TrustMark provides a range of free advice and information to homeowners, empowering you with the knowledge and choice to make the best decisions when it comes to improving your home.
For our full list of consumer benefits click here.
Key Business Benefits
- Demonstrate to customers that you deliver Government Endorsed Quality through use of the TrustMark logo
- Appear in the Online Directory as consumers search for local businesses to engage with
- Free access to professional, compliant forms that can be co-branded between TrustMark and your business
- TrustMark helps consumers recognise and report rogue traders, whilst championing the businesses we know play by the rules. We also work with Trading Standards to provide further protection to the consumers and business effected by rogues.
For our full list of trade benefits click here.