The available measures are split into ‘primary’ and ‘secondary’ measures. The voucher must be used to install at least one primary measure.
• Solid wall insulation (internal or external); cavity wall insulation
• Under-floor insulation (solid floor, suspended floor)
• Loft insulation; flat roof insulation; pitched roof insulation; room in roof insulation
• Insulating a park home
Low carbon heat
These low carbon heating measures are covered by the voucher:
• Air source heat pump; ground source heat pump
• Solar thermal (liquid filled flat plate or evacuated tube collector)
• Biomass boiler
• Hybrid heat pump
If you install at least one primary measure, your voucher can be used to help cover the cost of a secondary measure.
The amount you get towards the cost of secondary measures cannot exceed the amount you get for primary measures. You will only be able to redeem vouchers for secondary measures once you have installed a primary measure and redeemed the vouchers for that measure.
These secondary measures are covered by the voucher:
Windows and doors
• Draught proofing
• Double or triple glazing (where replacing single glazing)
• Secondary glazing (in addition to single glazing)
• Energy efficient replacement doors (replacing single glazed or solid doors installed before 2002)
Heating controls and insulation
• Hot water tank thermostat
• Hot water tank insulation
• Heating controls (such as appliance thermostats, smart heating controls, zone controls, intelligent delayed start thermostat, thermostatic radiator valves)