What is the Consumer Portal?
Designed to enable easy communication with businesses from first enquiry to completion, the TrustMark 'Consumer Portal' is a simple-to-use platform to support Consumers with every stage of a project.
Within the portal, consumers will have access to advice, guidance and template contracts all based around the Code of Conduct, providing clear legislative support that removes any confusion or ambiguity.
In the portal you can:
- Select up to 3 businesses and begin conversations about your project or works
- Maintain a record of your conversation in a easy 'chat' style
- Upload images to help the business understand your needs
- Receive, accept & decline quotes
- Upload documents
- Track the progress of your enquiry
- Access to advice and guidance built around our Customer Charter and Code of Conduct
Consumer Portal Help
- Start a discussion with up to 3 businesses
- Provide a description and photos of the proposed work
- Manage and compare quotations
- Find further help and guidance