TrustMark has numerous organisations who support and promote the quality mark in various ways to both the trade and consumers and these include:
- Scheme Operators - trade associations, certification & inspection bodies, training academies or retail organisations who operate an approved panel of contractors
- Partners - whose aim is to raise standards within the industry and to provide greater protection for householders in their search to find local, quality tradesmen
- Legal Members - Are organisations or individuals who have chosen to become legal members with limited liability of the company. Not all legal members are listed as this is optional requirement.
- Associate Members - is available to manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers of products relating to the domestic repair, maintenance and improvement sector
- Useful Links - Other organisations who provide advise and support